Sunday, July 12, 2009

Pop Goes The Blog Cherry


Here I go, taking the next step in my life and career. I'm so excited to be starting my own website and Blog, and hopefully brand! I feel very fortunate to have dreams and passions that makes life rich and full. While it's easy to get bogged down in thoughts of what should be, instead of just keeping a slow and steady pace forward, I don't really like to "should" all over myself. I don't know from should, but I love what is! I don't measure my success against anyone else, I just go after my dreams with a voracious intensity. My ultimate goal is to change the world through art, particularly for the betterment of women everywhere. Thanks for being a part of my community and coming along for the ride!

1 comment:

  1. Well to think that no one left a comment here! Such a shame! Anyway, well your blogs are like talking to you face-to-face. Humorous, intriguing, and all with a certain charm. Keep it up, your awesome!

    ReplyDelete